Thursday, February 4, 2010

"Lost", Nikki, Season 1, Episode 1 :)

Have you ever just been completely lost? Totally confused.... or like the world is drowning you?

I hate that feeling. I've been breathing in heavy blankets of anxiety and exhaling questions back into the universe. They go silently and unnoticed, but they are out there - bouncing around the ozone.

Sometimes I feel like I'm standing in front of the doors in the Labyrinth trying to decide which guard(s) are lying and which are telling the truth. What if I pick the wrong door? I end up walking through the eternal bog of stench.

- what a great example how I feel.

I suppose in the end she makes it back to the right place just in the nick of time.... but I don't want to show up just before my worlds about to shatter. I want to prevent shattering altogether but I can't see the future.

__________________________________________

I am starting to feeling the growing pains of adulthood. It's scary and new and there's no set way to relieve the pain. Everyone has to find their own pain killer :) and I have the sneaking suspicion that I may break a few bones before it kicks in.

1 comment:

Jake and Danica said...

i know what you mean. like all of the sudden everyone needs everything from you.
demanding you to make a choice.
choose.
pick a door.
hurry choose.

but no stresses, girl. take your time, and no matter how bad you stink i'll always be there for ya, just let me know when you need a lifeguard ;)