Thursday, January 21, 2010

Senior year - in college!

So, it's finally come. My senior year at a university. Thank the Lord Jesus :)

---

I'm taking some... interesting... classes this semester. I'm particularly excited about my horticulture class. Next week we get to plant tree seedlings (apple tree)!! I'm also taking a Scandinavian Lit class which I am going to love. We get to write our own fairytale :) And, because I have a strong Danish background, I feel like I'm learning just a little bit more about what my ancestors believed, etc.

I'm also taking a student teaching course (uhg i hate that class) and spanish 1003 (boooo).

---

As for my life/health... things are okay. Matt's doing well. I've been wearing an event (heart) monitor so that hasn't been fun. Tomorrow I get an ultra sound of my heart to see why it's so sad :(

2 comments:

Jake and Danica said...

girl what's with your heart?? and scandinavian lit?? i'm SOOO jealous. we only have Asian, American and British Lit, which is ok but i'd so rather write my own fairy tale!! Hell i'll do it anyways. hahahaha. :) hope you feel better...tell your heart to kick it up and get back on the playing field :P

Colleen said...

You aren't old enough to be a Senior so stop tricking us! Love you. Keep looking for those brown shoes and don't settle for brown sandals because they are the right color and still technically shoes... xoxo