Wednesday, March 28, 2012

Picture This.

If a picture is truly worth 1000 words - I should be able to write a novel about these ones - Enjoy the funny pictures I've taken in the various places I've been :)

Do these pants make my hips look big?

Ah yes, my little sister is so much like me.

It was a hard winter...

If you look closely, you will see that there are two people in this picture - and they are not being very appropriate. I was very stealthy in taking it.

Just another Hansen family portrait.

Why the heck is there a monkey in this picture? And what is a chute fall?

The thing that is weird about this is that when there was a moose in the road, the lights were blinking. How does that even happen? Did the moose push a button?

Please slow down cats. You're moving so fast....I just want to pet you....

I tricked you! You've been caught and now you are mine!

Is that dog wearing a helmet?

I've never met a bland Italian.

I don't know what this means, but here it is.

Yes, Matt. Keep paddling.

1 comment:

Jake and Danica said...

bahaha. i love those! especially the cat ones :)