Monday, March 5, 2012

Nuggets of Knowledge

Enjoy my snarky comments, accumulated over the years of being nothing but a student:

"The Faery Handbag" If Zofia is lying, then it's just an ugly bag & she's just a grandma with too much time on her hands. Jake is dead or ran away & who knows who Ratan is...the mailman? But if Zofia is telling the truth then it's probably not to carry the bag. Who knows - your wallet, your dad and your boyfriend could all disappear in there. If, you know, it's a real portal.

Personal Ad: Hello! My name is Diane and I am 21 years old. I am tall and I like tall men. I have short hair and so I don't like guys with longer hair than me. I am nice and I have good self-esteem. I like to exercise. I don't like guys who are conceited, stubborn or who have a lot of bad habits. (This is much funnier in spanish...which it was originally written in...)

From my Ed Psych class: Children are just little barbarians in need of a civilization.

Paranoia: being afraid of ghosts. the feeling that someone is watching/chasing/following you - like a stalker. that feeling you get when you wake up from a nightmare. the idea that you forgot to turn something in or off - "are they looking at/talking about me?" - dark windows with no blinds. knowing you've done something wrong, and not wanting anyone else to know (but assuming someone does) - not that i've done anything wrong, though. hypochondria.

Random note from a page: ...like they say, you need discomfort & disequilibrium to learn - so I'm probably learning a lot in this class. These kinds of activities give me anxiety.

Marginalia worth sharing:
Zombie - Finger Smash!
I love penguins
Cradle to Prison...
Is it good to be smart? sometimes.
You are so important. Never underestimate who you are.
Loveless marriage? --> Don't marry older women.
Dear future children: people suck. Dont let other people's stupidity bring you down.

1 comment:

PLANET HANSEN said...

I likw random note from a page