Monday, March 26, 2012

If I Should Die Before I Wake.

Today has not been very productive.

I mean, not in the sense of getting any studying or unit planning done. I got a lot of cleaning done, and I painted for 2 hours. I dyed my hair.

I think I have a mental block because I have a few doctors appointments this week - one (tomorrow) at which I will be put under for a little while.

But I keep thinking what if I'm that person who has a complication? Do I want to spend the last hours of my life unit planning? I think not.

In the .0001% chance that I decide to hit up Jamie and the Heavenly Fiesta in the sky, I'd like to have had enjoyed my life the day of, and the day before.

Like I said. This way of thinking is not exactly conducive to academic productivity. Plus, I'm just being a little morbid. But what's life (or death) without a good chuckle?

1 comment:

Jake and Danica said...

You better not die, or I'll have to drive over there and kill you! ;) But...can I have your book collection? hehe, I'll say a prayer for you to be safe and make it to your own wedding too :) Love you!