Thursday, January 30, 2014

She Speaks, Again!

Rosa insists on keeping her own diary. I told her I'd be happy to write updates for her, but she reminded me that she'd been without a voice for long enough, and would really like to say things herself. (Hay español más abajo - las palabras de Rosa).

Good Evening!

So, this is my second blog entry. Call me the blog dog or something...I'm on a roll! Speaking of rolls, I watched Iggy roll off the couch a few times today. It was epic. He's really fat for a cat, and that really messes with his center of gravity.

A couple of interesting things happened today...

First, I got to try a new canned food which I really liked. It's Hawaiian BBQ and has inspired me to get a part time job waitressing so I can save up for a trip sometime. Unfortunately, when I told my parents of this plan they shot me down...telling me to calm down and be content where I am.

Have they been outside?
Oh...speaking of outside...my foster mom keeps taking me out there with a piddle pad, putting me on it, and saying "go peepee! go potty!" Seriously? I haven't seen her drop trow yet! I just sit there and look at her like "on your life." Eventually she gets cold and gives up.

Then, I run as fast as I can to the piddle pad and go pee. It's hilarious.

When I'm not faking my folks out into thinking I might actually pee outside (in your dreams), I'm either snoring in my bed...watching Vampire Diaries, or playing with my toys. Every day, I love my toys more and more. Seriously. I never knew I could have so much fun! I can play with my toys for a long time before I get tired.

I got caught doing something embarrassing today. You know how I was talking yesterday about how dogs who stick their tongues out are ugly? Well, I totally got caught by Matt with my tongue out. I was just thinking; it was my thinking face!

Also, I ran too fast and couldn't stop myself and I slipped all around and fell on my face and everyone laughed. Mom scooped me up and coddled me right away, but I was in shock at what had happened and hated being seen like that. She sat with me and we watched Vampire Diaries. I really hate Katherine and I continue to love Damon. He's so captivating and I can watch him all day.

Or at least for as long as he's on screen. But I'm not interested in anyone else....although dog-like sounds really grab my attention.

Other things I did today include licking Mom's fingers and sniffing the cats. I also watched as a homeless man tried to kidnap them. He smelled worse than I did, and I was really comfortable in my bed. He didn't seem that interested in me, and I wanted to see whether he would really try and share his sandwich.

By the way, I discovered the mirror. I love looking at myself in it...and sniffing it...
I'm so beautiful.

- Over and out.
Rosa

(Oh!, hablo español)

Buenas noches!!

Ayer, escribí solamente en inglés porque estaba muy cansada. Pero esta noche, voy a escribir en español!! Hoy ha sido un día muy peculiar. Tengo un gato gordo aquí y pasé mucho tiempo mirar a él. El pobre gato quiere tener agilidad pero...no la tiene. Me da mucho placer para verle.

En otras noticias...podía probar comida nueva esta tarde. Me gustaba mucho esta comida. El sabor es de Hawaii y me gustaría viajar por allá algún día. Quería trabajar en un restaurante pero mis padres me dijeron "no... no necesitas un trabajo! necesitas quedarte aquí."

Pero..por qué? No han visto en donde vivimos? Hace frío! No me gusta el invierno para nada!! Y mi mamá continua a llevarme al patio y me dice "haga pipi!" En serio? Ella no está haciendo la misma cosa...

Entonces, me gusta mucho sentarme y mirar a mi mamá hasta ella tiene frío. Después de entrar a la casa, corro muy rápido a mi papeles de entrenamiento y hacer mis cosas. Pienso que es muy gracioso.

Si no estoy jugando con mi gente, estoy jugando con mis juguetes. Me encanta mis juguetes. Cada día los me gustan más. Y también me gusta ver los Vampire Diaries. Estoy enamorada de Damon. No me importa alguien más. Sólo pago atención a la tele si Damon está hablando.

Otras cosas hice hoy:
- corrí demasiado rápido y me caí (pero mi mamá me ayudó).
- lamí los dedos de mi mamá
- olí a los gatos
- miraba mientras un hombre trató de robar los gatos a la casa...su olor estaba muy fuerte, más que yo, y pensé que compartiría su comida...pero mis padres lo pararon.
- me di cuenta al espejo por primera vez... me encanta el espejo, me gusta admirarme...

Soy linda. Soy hermosa.
Y ahora, me voy.

Besos xoxo
Rosa.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Rosa is discovering life outside the mill and it sounds like she loves it! She's cute💙