Monday, March 15, 2010

Anything you can do...

This Week I will:

1.) Do every dish in my sink. Sometimes I get lazy at the end at leave a few forks in there... not this time!
2.) Learn how to budget both time and money
3.) Pet a penguin in Chicago (no, seriously! I am! I will post a picture)
4.) Think about gluten free cinnamon rolls
5.) Enjoy the warm weather
6.) Pack a duffle bag with precision
7.) Say an extra prayer after my bedtime prayers
8.) Wear my hair up before I cut it off again
9.) Let my feelings lead the way - for better or worse.
10.) Talk to someone named Talmage
11.) Stalk a facebook page of someone I don't know
12.) Ghost hunt on the vacant 3rd floor of my 200 yr old apartment bldg.
13.) Think about Chef Ramsay because I love him.
14.) A homework assignment in Spanish about a game called Quadrille
15.) Learn how to pronounce Quadrille
16.) Use the magic eraser
17.) Buy a lint roller
18.) Eat tomato soup
19.) Talk to a group of kids in New Zealand via skype
20.) Visit a bank robbed by Jesse James

1 comment:

PLANET HANSEN said...

Wow! Your week is WAY more fun than mine :) :) Take pictures!