Wednesday, July 22, 2009

I will never go to Africa.

I feel like I'm already there.
5 people from Minneapolis (originally Somali refugees) were recruited by Al Qaida (right here in the cities) and went to Somalia. 4 blew up in Somalia, 1 decided to blow himself up in Afghanistan.

Also, the guy who lives below me is African. He is loud. He always has his TV blaring loud, and his friends shout. Sometimes the noise doesn't stop until 5 or 6 in the morning.
As soon as I "wake up" around 8:30, I usually try to make as much noise as I humanly can to show him how sucky it is to be woken up when you're trying to sleep.

Sometimes I lay on the floor and shout as loud as I can through his ceiling. Immature? Maybe a little.

-----

Also, I've stopped arguing with idiots. If you want to talk politics with me - they better not be about Obama.

No comments: