Monday, July 11, 2011

Family - Blog 6: A Teenage Younger Sister

I've had a lot of things in my life. A bike. A hamster. Cats. I've had phones and CD players, boyfriends and cars. I've had breakfast pretty much every day I've been alive, and I always had a bed to sleep in.

One thing I haven't really had is a teenage younger sister.

I've got one of those for the first time.

She's exactly what you'd expect a teenage girl to be. She drives a car, she doesn't like school. She likes to text and hang out with friends and avoid younger siblings. She likes to sing and dance and put on make up.

I think my favorite thing about having a teenage younger sister is that they are a lot of fun. They'll help you cook, go shopping with you, watch stupid tv shows with you....they'll talk to you on the phone about stupid stuff and they'll trade secrets with you.

I may not know much about a lot of things - but one thing I know for sure is that I love my teenage sister :)




1 comment:

PLANET HANSEN said...

You are a sweet big sister! The best...we love you!