Tuesday, August 25, 2009

Boundary Waters.

Imagination:
  • Pronunciation: \i-ˌma-jə-ˈnā-shən\
  • Function: noun
  • Etymology: Middle English, from Anglo-French, from Latin imagination-, imaginatio, from imaginari
  • Date: 14th century

1 : the act or power of forming a mental image of something not present to the senses or never before wholly perceived in reality
2 a : creative ability b : ability to confront and deal with a problem : resourcefulness imagination and get us out of here> c : the thinking or active mind : interest imagination>
3 a : a creation of the mind; especially : an idealized or poetic creation b : fanciful or empty assumption

--------------------------

There are some things that I am very private about. I don't tell people about my feelings about a lot of things, because so many people feel entitled to tell me how I should behave, act, feel, etc about certain things.

Instead, I opt to share things that aren't that close to home. For instance, I am a fan of Chef Ramsay because he is a loud, arrogant, hilarious, vulgar, brilliant chef. He is old! He is English! He is handsome. But God forbid I say that "I love Chef Ramsay." No no no! We live in a world of realism. Stop thinking, nikki! Stop! You MUST snap back into the real world.

NO. No, world. I won't. I will like,love,hate,enjoy,envy anything I want - real, fake, etc.

I mean, what comes next? A lecture on why I shouldn't date a Lutheran?

Shut the eff up. It's none of your business. If you can't keep things light hearted, friendly - or don't know how to communicate, then go away. I don't judge you, so stop judging everyone else.

No comments: